Happy first day of June! We're halfway through 2015, and today I'm feeling the "January 1st feeling". You know the one. Super giddy and excited for what's to come. I feel like the halfway mark of the year is a good time to reevaluate where you are, clean up any messes, and really make things happen!
1. Get my blog redesigned, update all my categories, and order new business cards. I've been putting all of this off for a while, mostly because I haven't been blogging all that often. I really think if I invest my time in making all of this happen, I'll feel way more motivated to you know, actually blog, haha :)
2. Take a calligraphy class. This is one of my 2015 goals, and I really want to make it happen this month!
3. Start Project Life. I have so many photos that I want to print and put into a pretty album (particularly our wedding ones of course!).
4. Read 2 books. I haven't been the best at reading in the past. I'll start a book and get a few chapters in and then completely forget about it. In May I read The Fringe Hours and I LOVED it! I hadn't really found anything that sparked my interest that way in so long. I highly recommend it if you haven't read it already.
5. Utilize my "fringe hours" effectively. If you haven't read the book, fringe hours are essentially pockets of time in your day just for you. I really want to use my little pockets on reading and doing things, instead of mindlessly staring at my phone.
6. Start a bible study with Andrew. This one I am so excited about!!
What are some of your goals for June? Also, how are you doing on your 2015 goals?