Happy Monday! IT'S WEDDING WEEK! AHHHHH!! I actually have 100 million things to do and only about 3 days to do them. I'm also a crazy ball of emotions, for obvious reasons, so I'll make this post short and sweet so you don't end up reading a bunch of randomness.
I spent my weekend finishing up as many little wedding details as possible, and trust me-there were many. One of those "little" wedding details we took care of was buying Andrew's wedding band. Totally forgot he needed that. Trophy wife, am I right?? Even though we mostly did wedding things all weekend, I also got to have some fun and enjoy my time with Andrew and my friends! One of my bridesmaids arrived from Australia so we went to Disneyland with her and her family on Friday. Her son (who is one of our ring bearers) is precious and I want to keep him forever and ever!
I also got to take a few photos for Raewyn's gender reveal on Friday. I saw them immediately after they found out what they were having, and even though I was there to take their photos, she and her husband made it fun for me and made me close my eyes while set up their shot. They're having a girl! And I cannot wait to spoil her! YAY!
Last Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Finish all our wedding crafts/get through all the last minute details by Sunday. No. So, so close on this one. Sigh.
2. Do all my laundry. El oh el. NO.
3. Go to bed before 11:00 every night. What was I even thinking with this one???
Even though I didn't cross anything off this immediate list, I definitely got a lot done! Now on to this week. The week I've been waiting for for over a year! FINALLY!
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
2. Finish all crafts/finish organizing everything by Wednesday evening. This one is a MUST.
3. Go on a date with Andrew. Our last one as an engaged couple. I'm a really sentimental person so obviously this is a big one for me!
4. Um. GET MARRIED. It's really, really happening this week!!!!!!!
What are you up to this week??
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes