Hey there, party people! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Andrew and I went on a Catholic Engaged Encounter from Friday evening to Sunday evening. It's basically a premarital counseling retreat held by the Catholic church for soon to be married folks. I'll be writing about our weekend in more detail at a later time, but I can easily say that it was the best, most life changing thing I have ever experienced. Ever.
Anyway, last week I shared my goals for 2015...and then per usual I went MIA. Sigh. Who knew I'd be so busy a few weeks before my wedding?? I plan to make this week crazy productive, so let's get to it! PS: I want those macarons ^ RIGHT NOW. They're from a local coffee shop that Andrew and I love going to. Must make time to go there this week too!
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Workout 3-4 times. I've been meaning to go back to the hot yoga studio I tried a few months ago. They have $9 classes at 6am (wahh) that I really want to make it to because other wise their regular rate is $17 (no thanks).
2. Go to bed earlier. So I can wake up earlier and make it to the $9 yoga classes haha.
3. Get ahead in my blogging work/scheduling. You know, so you don't just have to read about the crap I have to do during the week.
4. Be present during my time with Andrew. I willingly ditched my phone this weekend and I think that helped me focus and appreciate my time a lot more. It's a nice feeling not having that thing near me at all times, so this week I want to really focus on perhaps leaving it alone for a few hours at a time, at least while Andrew and I are together.
5. Make a game plan for the last stretch of wedding things we have to do!
What are your goals for the week?
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes