Last Weeks Wishes:
Enjoy my time with Andrew. It was our 4 year dating anniversary last week and you may have seen on Instagram that we went to Disneyland (of course!)
Finish decking the halls. Check!
Send out our holiday cards. Check! You can take a peek at them here! PS I felt really comforted at the post office by all the other last minute card senders. It was like a tiny little procrastination club and we all just really understood each other.
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Drop off donations. I set aside so much stuff that I truly don't need and I just haven't made the time to take them to a donation spot.
2. Give my inbox a serious makeover. I have to confess that I currently have 1,056 unread emails. None of them are from the president, I assure you. I probably won a Disney trip or the lottery about 500 times already. Seriously. So much crap in there I have to get rid of. I also really need to unsubscribe from a ton of stores/websites.
3. Work on a few wedding DIY's. I'll have a few days off from work this week it will be the perfect time to catch up on a few things I'm falling behind with!
4. Go on a hike/drink more water. These kind of go hand in hand so they'll count as one goal!
5. Start thinking about my 2015 game plan. Insert arm flexing emoji.
What are your goals for the week? Anything you're really trying to take care of before 2014 ends?
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes