Hi. It's November. I'm fainting at the thought. I am both excited and overwhelmed that the holidays are coming and it's almost 2015. AH!! How was your weekend, friends? I did a lot more than my usual lounging and TV binging, which was nice but also slightly exhausting. I really enjoy being a hermit hehe. Halloween night I hung out with my parents, Duke, and our family dog, Kitty. They're all my best buds and it's tradition to hand out candy together. By the way, how many Elsa's and Anna's visited your home this year? We had ONE of each. It blew my mind! Anywho...Saturday morning we did more wedding things. PS we are 4 months out from our big day. Four. Eeek! We also had sushi with our friends in the evening and that turned into a rather large reunion of people I hadn't seen in forever, so that was fun! Sunday we got back to our inner old man/old lady rituals and went to church, did crossword puzzles, and drank a ton of hot chocolate. #yesssss.
Before I jump into my November goals, let's recap October for a bit!
1. Do our wedding registry. No. We're doing it this week though, finally!
2. Go on a hike. *cricket, cricket*
Go apple picking! Aw yeahhhh. And I blogged about it here!
Edit my wardrobe.
Hang out with more blogger friends (in person or virtually!). Yes! I love hanging out with blog-hairs. They totally get me, know what I mean??
Take more photos.
7. Take 2 Skillshare classes. Oh, I accidentally let my membership expire instead. Woops.
1. Blog consistently. I've gotten into a bad habit of only blogging once or twice a week!
2. Do our wedding registry, start figuring out our bridal party gifts, find a place for our rehearsal dinner, start DIY'ing as much as possible. Basically, do all of the wedding things.
3. Focus on eating as healthy as possible/working out more.
4. Go on more adventures! Any places in Orange County/LA area you think I should visit??
5. Get my Christmas posts going/up asap. I thought of waiting till December but after a chitchat with some wise bloggers, I realized that's way too late in the game. I'm super excited to get jolly so early on though!
What are your goals for the month of November?? Oh also, because I'm curious, how soon do you guys start your holiday posts?
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes