Happy Monday!I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I spent mine being really productive, which is basically making me feel like Super Girl this morning. Someone remind me on Friday to stop throwing away my weekends so my weeks run smoother, yeah?
PSA: I'm about to talk about my wedding for a bit so if you aren't interested, skip ahead. Saturday morning a few of my bridesmaids and I headed out to find some dresses for them. It was pretty painless because the girls that went with me are all about making the bride happy. I pride myself in not being bridezilla towards anyone at this point, and I credit that 100% to the girls who are just so on it and so incredibly helpful with everything! Anyway, we found their dresses! Custom made at an awesome price and, they chose something with the perfect amount of shine and glitter, which we all know I am all about! I'm also getting my dress made there and the excitement I am feeling is unreal. I want to plaster this blog with pictures of it, but I won't. Sigh. In other great wedding news, remember how our venue screwed us over and I was in total panic and I thought the world was falling apart and tears on my face became the new black?? I was on a website looking at mason jars (duh) and this advertisement popped up for a venue close by that was running a special. I clicked on it because I'm desperate at this point, and it told me to call this number, so obviously I did. This happened Sunday morning so I figured I wouldn't hear back from anyone till Monday. Guys, about 10 minutes after I left a message, a lady called me back with all the glorious details of this beautiful venue. I won't talk specific numbers, but it's a million, billion times nicer than our old one, customer service is already way better than the previous one, and...it's $2,000 cheaper. WHAT. Let's all just do a happy dance right now for the Keller wedding, shall we? YAY! Side note, I don't know how people plan weddings in 3 months. I think I'd have a heart attack.
I snapped this bottom picture when I was showing my mom how to use my phone and I LOVE it! From left to right, my cousin, Raewyn, old coworker turned BFF, childhood friend and MOH! I have 4 more bridesmaids by the way...
This Week's Wishes/To-Do List:
1. De-clutter some more. You must think I'm a hoarder since I always put this on here....but I keep finding that there's always stuff we can get rid of. My mom already bought us a few wedding gifts and we have nowhere to put them. The next few months will only get crazier, busier, and more wedding-y, so I figure now is the time to make sure we get rid of anything and everything that doesn't serve a purpose.
2. Workout. I always forget how much I love working out till I actually get up and do it.
3. Start reading a book. One of my goals this month is to read, and we're 8 days into this thing and I haven't started. Ah!
4. Take Duke to the dog park. We haven't been in forever, mostly because he usually hides behind my legs. I really want him to feel more comfortable around other dogs though so we're going to have to push him a bit.
5. See my friends more. This weekend made me realize how much I miss hanging out with my people. They're just so great! Also, I sound so cheesy. Whatever.
What's on your to-do list this week? I'd love to hear it!
Linking up with: Melyssa, for Weekly Wishes