Hey there!Happy Monday! I am currently sitting on my couch, drinking a homemade pumpkin spiced latte (I seriously couldn't wait any longer), and catching my breath after a crazy week/weekend. Yesterday concluded a 60 hour work week for me and I am exhausted beyond belief. Seriously, I truly admire nurses, doctors, anyone that works long hours. I'm a baby and so not cut out for that. So, today is all about playing catch up and chilling out. Phew.
I'm going to keep it short and sweet today because my DVR is backed up and my puppy is neglected and everything is in total chaos over here!
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Go grocery shopping. Like, ASAP.
2. Do a walkthrough of our venue, get in touch with our coordinator, and finalize all the paperwork for our ceremony. I'm all kinds of excited to marry my best friend but ugh, so much to do!
3. Go on a Disney date with Andrew. Because, duh.
4. Spend a day just being. Creating, napping, staring at the wall, whatever I need to do center myself.
5. Schedule/manage my time better. I still have a long work week ahead of me, but not as long as last week, so I want to make sure I take advantage of my free time so I don't waste it derping around the internet per usual. In other words, I really need to be productive so next Monday I'm not crying to you guys that my life is so chaotic.
What's on your to-do list this week? A giant hug to all of you going through a crazy busy season! We can do it!!
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes