Hi there!Welcome back to my abandoned blog. I took an unplanned blogging break halfway through July, but I'm so excited to be back! Last month was absolutely nuts. I spent a lot of my time feeling pretty sick/with very little energy because I reacted a little differently to my medicine than expected, and the times I wasn't sick I was swimming in wedding details and/or work things. Needless to say, blogging was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, it's August now, and you know what that means?? Less than 150 days till Christmas!!! Get excited people! But seriously, I'm not a huge fan of summertime so once August hits my heart just explodes with excitement thinking about all things warm and cozy and festive! Before I jump too far ahead though, I should set some goals for August so it's not a total flop like July was. Woops!
July Wishes/To-Do List:
Explore. YES! I've been rather touristy in my own city as of late and I'm really enjoying it!
Workout at least 3 times a week. I'm surprised I kept up with this. Go meeeee!
Go on dates with Andrew. Check!
4. Find time and ways to be creative. Noooooo.
Hey! I didn't fail as much as I thought I had! August really is one of my favorite months though, so I'm incredibly excited to make this month as positive and awesome as I possibly can!
August Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Wedding stuff, wedding stuff, wedding stuff. Just SO much wedding stuff. I'm not sure why weddings are so crazy ridiculous to plan. You would think we're having a giant fancy wedding over here, but we so totally aren't! Seriously, I don't understand.
2. Purge a lot of my stuff. I don't need to own so much crap. This month I really want to focus on quality over quantity.
3. Plan blog posts a week ahead. I think I'll enjoy this a lot more if I'm not totally panicked in the evenings trying to make things work for the next day. I started an editorial calendar (finally) and have made a schedule for myself to do certain things on certain days, now I just actually have to DO it!
4. Have FUN! Just have fun. All the fun that I can have! I think everyone deserves that!
What goals have you set for yourself this month? I'd love to hear about them!
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes