Happy Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend! I spent mine hanging out with many of my favorite people, taking one too many naps with Duke, watching WAY too much Netflix, and talking all things wedding with Andrew!
Saturday morning Raewyn, another girlfriend and I were supposed to go on a hike...but we went to have pancakes instead. Basically the same thing, right? Right. After too much coffee, pancakes, and chitchat, we headed over the the Anaheim Packing District where they are offering FREE ceramic workshops every Saturday through August! I'm not sure if you knew this but free is my favorite number. It was overall a pretty carefree weekend and those are my favorite kind!
Now, onto a new week! We have A TON of wedding crap to do. Like, A TON. And by wedding crap I do really mean fun and exciting wedding things (haha!) so, let's get to it!
Last Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
2. Get through week 1 of the 22 Day Vegan Challenge. I was doing really well...and then I had pancakes...
3. Go on a hike. I had every intention of doing this...and then I had pancakes...
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Eat as Vegan-ly (?) as possible! I actually found some really tasty dishes last week and eating "cleaner" really made a difference in how I felt throughout the day.
2. Go on a hike. Really.
3. Set a timeline for everything crafty I want to do in regards to our wedding. I have SO many ideas of what I want for decor and extra little things! I'd like to make as much of it happen as I possibly can, but I don't want to stress myself out, so I want to make a timeline this week of when I want to have certain crafts and DIY's complete.
4. Sign up for premarital classes and get all our ceremony paperwork together. There's a lot that goes into getting married in a church. This week we really need to focus on all the things we have to take care of including our classes, getting our baptismal certificates, communion certificates, etc. etc.
5. Organize my Pinterest account. I only recently realized I can use it to help grow my blog (#duh). My boards are so disorganized and random and I need to get that under control. ALSO, I need to add an option on here to make it easier to pin things. Hi, I'm the worst blogger.
What are your goals for the week?
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes