I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend!
I went to the Penelope Lane Botique with Raewyn, which was pretty fantastic! It's always exciting to see Etsy shops IRL. Aside from that, my weekend was adventure free, which is a-okay. Although, I did purchase some really delicious pineapples at a really great price and I passed the Candy Crush level I've been trying to beat since last October (not joking) SO...that's enough excitement to get me through the week!
|Sunnies not included.|
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Go to a coffee shop and blog. I've been in a bit of a blogging slump, probably because I leave blogging to the end of the day when I'm already really burnt out. Sometimes a change of scenery is all you need to feel a little more inspired. Also, I like coffee so duh.
2. Make/send out our engagement party invites. I know, I know, I just said I was going to limit wedding thoughts...but in my defense, I really like making stuff so this will be fun for me!
3. Run every day. Andy and I did quite a bit of running last week and I absolutely loved it! I used to run all the time, but after my diagnosis I just stopped for no reason. It's really fun though, so I'm excited to make it my routine again.
4. Set a bed time for myself. I always say I'm going to start going to bed earlier, but earlier for me means like midnight... which isn't actually that early. This week I'm going to force myself to go to bed between 10:30-11:00 because there's really nothing I need to be doing past that time.
5. Go to the beach!
6. Make some lemonade. It's basically Summer and I have yet to make homemade lemonade! WHY??
7. Visit a few vintage stores for some cute teacups for our blogger tea party! I'm so excited for this! Have you purchased your ticket yet???
What are your goals for the week?
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes
PS: Pretty Little Liars tomorrow night!!!! GET EXCITED PEOPLE!
Have a great Monday!