Can you believe we're halfway through 2014??? Ommmgggggg. I feel like June started about 5 minutes ago...so the fact that I'm sitting here writing out my JULY goals is blowing my mind. June was a really hard month for me, health wise. I spent every day feeling incredibly down from all my medicine/treatments, so I'm excited for a new month that promises a lower dose of all my medicine/less doctor visits!
A recap of my June goals:
Narrow down + finalize all our major wedding details. February 28th, 2015....the Kellers are coming for you!!!
2. Take our engagement photos. Negative. I can't explain how poopy I felt all month...no way was I going to stand in front of a camera and take a zillion photos.
Have our engagement party! Yes! It happened this weekend!
4. Focus on my overall health. Um. No.
5. Read a book. No. I'm the worst.
6. Make a video. Nooooo.
7. Buy a bike. AH! NO! But I'm getting one soon!
Be intentional with friends and family.
Try some new recipes.
1. Explore. I don't take enough advantage of where I live. There's SO much to do and SO much to see. I'm really craving new experiences these days, so I'm looking forward to checking out local museums and art galleries!
2.Workout at least 3 times a week. Preferably outdoors so I don't get bored!
3. Go on dates with Andrew. Wedding stuff really took over our lives in June, and it's been crazy. We haven't even gone to Disneyland together in like A MONTH. If you've been a long time reader, you know that's way too long for us.
4. Find time and ways to be creative. No specifics here, either blogging, cooking, crafting, whatever...I just want to focus on letting my creativity take over more often. I tend to fill my days with way too much and I rarely leave myself any wiggle room to just enjoy doing things for the sake of doing things.
What are your goals for July?
Cheers to a new (short!) week, and a FUN new month!
Linking up with: Melyssa for Weekly Wishes