It's almost 9pm as I write this, and I realize I'm way too late to this goal setting party that's usually on Monday mornings...OH WELL. I suppose there really are no rules right? Anyway, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and a fantastic Monday too!
Friday morning I had breakfast with Raewyn at this cute little cafe in Fullerton. They serve your coffee in an Anthroplogie mug guys! FAVORITE! Also, Raewyn has quickly become my blogger bff turned real life bff and we've taken it upon ourselves to start a Friday Morning Breakfast Club. For the sake of blogging of course...we'll be trying out different breakfast spots and reporting back to you, in case you live in the area and are in need of some new breakfast places! We're so dedicated ;) I had a ham & cheese omelet, and Raewyn was nice enough to share her avocado with me since she knows how fond (read: obsessed) I am with them!
Anyway, I did more than just eat this weekend. I also slept and watched a lot of Netflix. SO, it was a really wonderful few days!
I've been feeling a little weak these days. I had this mental image of how I'd be feeling being off my medicine, but it's really been nothing like that. I've had less pain, because I have nothing weighing me down, but I still have this constant pain regardless...probably because I am still sick, duh. I've been having a lot more down time than I would have liked, but I'm feeling really thankful and at peace regardless. Just be, you know?
On to goal setting and such...
Last Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
Fill in the about me section on here. I did that! I just haven't figured out how to actually put things into the tabs they belong in. Have I mentioned I'm a really talented blogger?? Haha.
Make a blog button. I did this too! I just need to actually get it up here!
Get into a better skin care regimen. Yesss! My skin is looking all kinds of clear! I really like the new system I'm using!
4. Call our venue & caterers. No. We're eloping.
Go to Disneyland. YES!!!!!!!!
Finish season 3 of Pretty Little Liars. YES YES YES!!! I can't seem to find season 4 anywhere though. I know ABC Family has an app, but apparently my cable carrier is not a supporter of it so I can't watch. Does anyone else know where I can see season 4?? It's really important...
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. You know, actually post my about me and my button...
2. Laundry. Didn't I just do that??
3. Clean my car out. It's been months since I've done a deep clean in there. Is that bad?
4. Get more sleep. I've fallen into this terrible habit of staying up way too late for no reason.
5. Get things organized for a little BBQ Andrew and I are having on Saturday. Nothing major, but I like preparing little unexpected details for our guests. It makes me feel like Martha Stewart because my friends are seriously so easily impressed by everything haha.
6. Start doing a bible study. I don't know why my readings are so sporadic, but it's something I'd like to make an every day thing.
7. Take a million pictures of anything and everything. I recently changed my SLR settings out of manual and I feel like a big kid!
Cheers to a really great week!