Hey, Hey, HEY!!!
Happy Monday!!I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I've been feeling very energetic and excited these past few days...because in case you forgot...I came off my medicine last Thursday!!!! *cue the confetti* though this is only for four short weeks, I'm doing a happy dance every few hours because I still can't believe it! Anyway, it's going to be a really fantastic week, let's set some goals!
Last weeks wishes post was about my May goals, you can check that out here!
Here's how I did on last, LAST weeks wishes:
2. Find a new wedding photographer. Almost there on this one.
3. Wash my car. Negative.
Give Duke a bath. Yes! Despite his eye boogies in this photo. He's always got them no matter how much we clean his little face and eyes!
6. Go to the beach. Noooo.
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Fill in the about me section on here. My blog just got a makeover, as you can tell, and I'm so excited about how everything turned out! I desperately need to write an about me though...because, who am I, anyway???? You might not know until I put that on here...
2. Make a blog button. Talk about me being the worst blogger in the history of blogging. I've gone so long without a button and I really want to join that party.
3. Get into a better skin care regimen. I've been noticing some sunspots and a few breakouts on my face as of late and they're seriously freaking me out. I went shopping with my mom this weekend and I picked up this Clinique skincare system. I used it last night and it was great, but I mean, it's been one night.
4. Call our venue & caterers. Things are looking good so far! Eeekkk!!!
5. Go to Disneyland. Priorities.
6. Finish season 3 of Pretty Little Liars. I'm trying to watch the entire show over again before the summer season premiere. Go on, laugh all you want. But really...WHO IS A? Is it Mrs. Dilaurentis? Is it Mr. Hastings? Is it me? Is it you?? I just don't know.
Have a fantastic week!