Hey! Welcome back, and happy Monday!!
It's time for yet another week of wishes!
Before I jump into anything, it was Andy's birthday yesterday, so obviously I've got a ton of photos to share! His birthday celebration started in the wee hours of the morning on Friday, you can read all about that here. Saturday night we went to the El Capitan Theatre to watch Muppets Most Wanted. Guys, I'm not a big Muppets fan...but this movie is hilarious! It's not really a kids movie, if that's what you're thinking. The humor is subtle and adult like. If you're in LA, go watch it at this theater if possible! They open the show with Kermit and Miss Piggy singing all their classics. Andy's a huge fan, so it really touched me to see him so happy to be hearing all of his favorite tunes live. They also throw conffetti everywhere to get you excited for the movie to start. It was a party! After the movie we got to go to their basement to check out all the props from the movie, including all of Miss Piggy's fabulous wardrobe and a piano signed by all the Muppets! It was wonderful! We ended the night at CPK...which we got a good laugh at because we tend to avoid chain restaurants since they tend to be crowded and expensive...but our dinner was delicious! ALSO, while walking down Hollywood Blvd, this guy sniffed my neck and I freaked. out. Last night I had a dream that there were like 20 people sniffing my neck at the same time. It was seriously the weirdest thing.
Sunday morning we went bowling with a few of our friends. I love bowling, even though I'm basically the worst at it. Sunday afternoon my parents had a barbeque for both Andy and my aunt, who's birthday is today. We had such a fun weekend together, and I shan't get too mushy on here, but I sure do love you my sweetest Andy bear, thanks for being born!
Now, onto Monday!
Last Weeks Wishes:
Celebrate Andy all week. Check!
Find a way to ease my boob pain. Check! I was patient enough to sit with a bag of ice on me every evening. Thank you, TV for keeping me company.
Strive to survive. I had mentioned that my uncle would be here all week and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to hang since I get tired so quickly with my medicine. I'm happy to report that though I did feel tired from time to time, I was able to overcome it for the most part and I really enjoyed being able to spend time with my family all week!
4. Take my first Skillshare class. This week, for real.
Practice using my camera. I took an obscene amount of photos...
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Eat "clean". I kind of hate that phrase....but I really do need to focus on eating as healthy as possible this week. I'm pretty sure this past weekend has me reeking of too many sweets and one too many mimosas.
2. Only spend on the necessities. Birthdays are fun, but they're expensive! My wallet is feeling it, so this week I really need to focus on only spending on gas and groceries.
3. Clean out my closet. I'll be joining Kate for her closet clean out, so make sure you're here Thursday to shop my closet!
4. Take my first Skillshare class. The first class I've signed up for is "Become a Better Blogger: Content Planning". I have zero school work this week so I have no excuses. So excited!
5. Be intentional about catching up with a few friends. Everyone is busy, all of the time. I kind of hate that about adult life. Friendships tend to be the last thing on our minds when we have crazy busy days; but friendships are so important, and if you don't make an effort, they just fizzle out.
6. Get ready for Well Boxed, our next Bloggers Giving Back event. Are you coming??? Buy your ticket here!
What are your goals for the week?
Have a fantastic day!
Have a fantastic day!