I hope you all had a fun and relaxing weekend.
I spent mine in wedding mode...and by that I mean I asked my girls to be my bridesmaids and I binge watched Four Weddings!
Anyway, it's Monday now, so it's time to set some goals & wishes!
My first wish is to have another one of these cupcakes...sigh.
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Simplify my diet. It's really hard to eat healthy, especially on days when I have school, work, doctors appointments, etc. it's also hard to come up with easy to make, yet healthy foods. SO, this week I'd really like to focus on 3-4 main meals that I can make a lot of to eat throughout the week. Though I like variety, I hate the pressure of constantly thinking about making my next meal. I'd like to keep it simple this week to ensure I get all my nutrients in.
2. Read my bible for at least 10 minutes a day, every day. I've felt really tested lately, and I think it's during times like these that we need scripture the most, but seek it the least.
3. Get my "wedding vision" in order. I have a ton of ideas...and none of them really go with one another. Andy and I have decided we would like to have everything booked, and all the details thought out and set in place by the end of June so we aren't rushing through anything last minute. I'll be DIY-ing a lot for our wedding, so the later part of the year will be spent doing that. For now I really need to get my thoughts in order and decide what it is we really want. It's harder than it seems! Tips, anyone?
4. Plan my posts for next week. I have a lot going on next weekend. Weekends are usually spent blogging, and it won't actually be possible so I've set a goal for myself to have everything done by Friday.
5. FINISH. BREAKING. BAD. We have 5 episodes left!!! SO CLOSE!
6. Laundry. I'm not sure how I always have so much laundry to do...
What are your goals for the week?
Link up HERE!
Link up HERE!
Have a wonderful Monday and a fantastic week!