Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! My medicine's really catching up to me today and I am exhausted. I've been sleeping all day and I'm almost feeling a little disillusioned that I've "wasted" my Monday, but it's still the start of a fresh new week so I'm going to continue relaxing for today and will turn things around tomorrow!
Before I jump into my goals for the week, I thought I'd share a few photos of our week/weekend!
Babysitting my niece and nephew at Disneyland-because that's where the cool aunts go (and because the kids got in for free since they're both under 3 years of age!), beach day, quick Disney trip for lunch, and batting cages & miniature golfing double date with our friends!
1. Take down our Christmas tree. It's staring straight at me as I write this...
2. Complete 10 day juice cleanse. I give myself half a gold star for this one because I did end up having snacks and a few other meals, but I DID drink all the juices I was supposed to! My skin is looking quite wonderful and I'm eager to continue juicing!
4. Go on a hike.
8. Take Duke to the doggy beach.
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Take down our Christmas tree. For real.
2. Go on a hike.
3. Learn how to make dumplings. I bought a mini pocket maker at Sur La Table and I'm so excited to make a gluten free option!
4. Take Duke to the doggy beach.
5. Take at least 1 bag of clothes to a donation center. I've decided I have way too much that I just don't wear, and I'm determined to shrink the size of my wardrobe because really, who needs 10 black dresses?
6. Continue eliminating clutter from my bedroom. Again, too much unnecessary stuff around me. I'm almost done freeing my room of things I don't need or use!
7. Follow through with my commitment to ban Starbucks/coffee shops in general for the week. I spend way too much on simple teas and coffees that I can make at home if I just give myself enough time before heading out the door.
8. Hydrate. Juicing and yoga have made me realize how little water I actually drink.
9. Get ahead on my assignments for school. I used to do this weird thing where I'd look at the class syllabus and read at least 2-3 chapters ahead and do the assignments if possible so I could focus and know what was going on in lecture. Last quarter I stopped doing that and I feel as though I didn't learn as much as I could have. I'm setting aside an evening this week to just read and take notes so I'm prepared before I go to class.
10. Find something positive in every day and write it down. I have a jar of "happy thoughts" and I'd really like to fill it up this year! There's always something positive!
Since I didn't post last Friday, today's wishes holds 2 UnBirthday giveaways!
This giveaway includes 2 Sally Hansen glitter polishes in the shades Disco Ball and Glitter Gun, a deep cleansing aloe vera cream mask, a pair of Forever 21 earrings, and a pocket size antibacterial hand gel from Bath and Body Works in the scent Crisp Golden Pear. To enter this giveaway, follow me here, and let me know what your goals are for the week.
Giveaways close Wednesday.
Winner of giveaway #3!
Thank you for stopping by,
Have a fabulous Monday!