Happy Monday everyone! I've been anxiously awaiting MONDAY!! Crazy, I know. See, though I LOVE the holidays, I also love routine. New Year's Day landing on a Wednesday didn't really inspire me to jump into my 2014 goals right away...My brain and heart were both still on vacation!
But now, it's Monday, 2014 is in full swing, and I am ready to rock this week!
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Take down our Christmas tree. I've got mixed feelings about this, but it must be done. Sigh.
2. Complete 10 day juice cleanse. Andy and I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead on Netflix the other night and it was life changing! We were so inspired, that we decided we should give it a try. We just had our first juice this morning and Andy immediately asked for bacon and eggs...
3. Start/try out hot yoga. I mentioned on Friday that I was going to try out a studio near me. I just signed up last night and will be activating my pass tomorrow morning. In the mean time, I'm drinking a TON of water so I don't pass out and die of dehydration.
4. Go on a hike.
5. Start our weekly devotional. Andy surprised me with a devotional for dating couples a few months ago and for one reason or another we just haven't gotten around to it. But this week we really have no excuses!
6. Work on week 1 of Project Life. Is anyone else starting their own project?
7. Learn how to make ketchup!
8. Take Duke to the doggy beach.
9. Go to Disneyland! I haven't been since December 17th. and I'm having serious, serious withdrawals. There you have it, my first world problem of the day.
10. Not cry about going back to school on Wednesday. Will probably fail.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a fantastic Monday!