This sweet bed of mine has been my home for over 24 hours now. I went through a pretty drastic medicine change on Monday night and it has wiped.me.out. I'm so thankful to get the opportunity to be this sick in the comfort of my own home. Weird, I know. But really...things could be so much worse. Life is wonderful, even when things are not going as planned.
|I've watched this movie about 100000 times. I strictly only watch wedding movies.|
|Bedside table knick knacks that make me happy.|
|I've had pancakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I can tolerate very few foods when I take heavy medication. Luckily these are ridiculously delicious!|
|Party time manicure!|
Here are a few interesting things I've found on the inter-web during my down time:
1. 13 Healthy Recipes For A Mid-Holiday Detox. That triple pomegranate smoothie looks AMAZING!
2. This limited edition gold monogram is definitely on my Christmas wish list!
3. This morning they released the 911 calls from the day of the Sandy Hook shooting. I've chosen not to hear them because I take these things to heart. I didn't personally know anyone affected in the shooting, but I spent a good 2-3 weeks last year waking up every few hours feeling upset and literally in tears. My heart aches for these families still. Since the 1 year anniversary is quickly approaching, I thought it'd be best to focus on remembering these sweet little babies instead of focusing on the negative.
4. On a much lighter note, I've been watching a TON of YouTube videos all day and I think this gift guide video is really helpful!
5. I'll be writing a separate blog post later this week about my experience with The Snail Mail Collective, but I thought I'd link it here because it's the last one she'll be doing for a while and the last day to sign up is December 7th. It's really a great way to meet a new blogger friend and I cannot say enough good things about my blog pal Jessie and my time getting to know her! Don't hesitate to sign up! GO GO GO!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my sick day with me! What are your sick day rituals?
Hope your week is going great so far!