IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!! Thanksgiving is officially less than a week away, it's been gloomy and rainy, I'm listening to Christmas music, and Andy and I are decorating our Christmas tree tomorrow morning! To say that I'm feeling excited would be an understatement. Cheers for the weekend!
1. It's the most wonderful time of the year at Disneyland! My brother, Andy and I watched a special World of Color showing for annual pass holders this week and it was BEAUTIFUL! All pass holders also got a free Christmas ornament which was a nice surprise.
2. Andy, Duke and I had an unexpected day of fun yesterday!
3. Today, Andy and I celebrated Friendsgiving together. We made moist maker sandwiches and watched all the Friends Thanksgiving episodes! To make our moist maker sandwiches we simply followed Monica Geller's recipe: put an extra slice of gravy soaked bread in the middle. YUM! PS we obviously had to write a threatening note to make sure no one ate OUR SANDWICHES. Watch THIS if you think I'm nuts and have no idea what I'm talking out.
4. I can't stop going on the Kate Spade website as of late. It's so beautiful and it makes me want to roll around in glitter! I particularly love this list of 31 things to do before December 31st!
5. I can't stop listening to THIS right now. So much happiness!
What's making your Friday rock? Link up here.
Thanks for stopping by, have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!!