Happy Monday Friends!
Welcome back! Grab a cup of coffee and stay a while!
It's a NEW week, and better yet, it's THANKSGIVING WEEK!! The holiday season is finally, finally, finally, here! Last week was such a great week for me! It was one of the best weeks I've had in a while actually...it's funny how this blog world brings people together. First off, I linked up here for Weekly Wishes and I really think it helped me power through the weeks tasks. Maybe it's because I felt accountable for everything, or maybe I was just actively rocking my week (probably both!). Second off, the support I got last week on my little baby blog was just what I needed to lift my spirits! Seriously, if you've never complimented or showed support for a stranger, try it out. It feels good to do it, it feels good to receive it. Thank you so much to everyone that stopped by last week to chat! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' so you don't miss out on all my shenanigans. Because no one should miss out on that...
So, let's see how I did last week:
5 write ups due between now and next Wednesday. All DONE!! Just one final to go on Wednesday night and I'm a free bird till January! Thank you quarter system.
Project due this past Wednesday. CHECK! I also got an A on the presentation part of it!
4. Wash my car.
5. Give Duke a bath.
6. PUT. MY. BED. TOGETHER.
De-clutter my room.
8. Practice my viola.
This Weeks Wishes/To-Do List:
1. Wash my car. MUST be done before tomorrow because I'm picking up family from the airport Wednesday morning for the holiday weekend!
2. Give Duke a bath. I'm a bad mom.
3. Put my bed together. If it doesn't get done this week I'm throwing it OUT.
4. Practice my viola. I have a short week so no excuses!
5. Bake. I've already written down what days/what I'm baking!
6. Blog more. I'm loving it so much!
7. Buy pretty holiday cards/stationary.
8. Have one relaxing night alone. As mentioned before, family will be staying with us for the weekend beginning Wednesday morning. And though I LOVE my family, it can get hectic shuttling people back and forth, prepping our house, managing day to day life while hosting people, etc. It's my goal to spend a night alone relaxing before all the madness! It's good for the soul.
9. Be more proactive about reading my Bible. Not just this week but always.
10. Spend quality time with my nieces and nephews. The two oldest ones (6 and 10) are seriously busy little rockstarts. They have an entire week off of school though so they have no excuse not to hang out with me.
Their favorite aunt.
According to me.
What's on your to do list this week? Link up here.
Have the most wonderful day, and the most wonderful Thanksgiving week! Thank you so much for stopping by!