Happy Wednesday! And happy NOVEMBER!! I am seriously bursting with joy that the holiday season is FINALLY here! These next 2 months are my favorite, and I could not be more excited for everything that's coming our way! Here are a few things I've been thinking about, reading about, loving, etc. etc. you know the drill.
1. I am NOT drinking coffee for this coffee talk. I repeat...no coffee. I'm having a green juice this morning instead! Yesterday I noticed just how much not having coffee affects my mood when I got a serious headache around 3pm. I had had ZERO coffee all day and I was basically miserable. I've decided that I can't completely nix coffee out of my life (that would be crazy people), but I should start replacing one cup a day with something that's a little healthier for me. Andy's having a cup of juice with me too! His is the lightest green one, we had to compromise on the greens so his has no kale or spinach...also, how cute are the mickey straws in our jars?? Andy bought them for me because A) I love straws and B) I love all things Disney! What a sweet boy he is.
2. Speaking of coffee, red holiday cups + holiday drinks have arrived at Starbucks! Christmas has also arrived at Disneyland AND Micheal's. I'm so happy
|Duke Chandler M Keller|
3. This weekend I decided that Duke's official name is now Duke Chandler M Keller. Admittedly, Andy and I haven't registered him yet (bad parents, I know). So when we DO register him (which I promise will be really soon), his name will be this. I just want him to always be wearing sweater vests. If you watch Friends, you know.
4. We were the Royal Family for Halloween! Look at Sir Duke's face!
5. This is pretty cool! There are six fewer days to shop between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, which means stores are offering their best deals EVER! My wallet is pleased.
6. I signed up for the Snail Mail Collective last week and I am SO excited to find out who my blog pal will be! Cheers to meeting new people!
7. I was reading about the Balloon Fiesta in New Mexico and I am now determined to see this in person someday! Watch this video, it's really awesome!
8. I'm watching Duke and our family dog, Kitty, napping and tanning while I write this. It's adorable.
9. Quarter is coming to a close at school. I've got 3 papers due next week, 2 exams and 1 presentation. I'm not even panicked or anything.
10. Christmas is in 49 days. This website is so handy for countdowns!
I hope you're having a lovely first full week of November! Thanks for stopping by!