I've been trying to write this post for the past hour but I can't seem to stop watching Taylor Swift videos on YouTube. Really though, I shouldn't be watching videos OR blogging because it's almost midnight, I have a ton of schoolwork, and I work at 7am tomorrow. You could say I live life on the wild side. This last week has been maybe the most irritating week I've have had in quite a while, but luckily tomorrow is Monday which means a fresh start! Here are a few crazies floating around in my head currently...
1. I'm drinking a hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks right now and I'm really regretting the fact that it was $5 because it seriously tastes terrible. It's also kind of giving me a headache. Gawwww.
2. So long story
Are you still here? There's more I want to share...
3. This is one of the best things I've watched all week. A pinners DREAM. Go ahead, cry your eyes out, it's fine.
4. This is ALSO one of the best things I've watched all week. Taylor is seriously, seriously talented. This is my favorite song of hers and this performance is flawless. I hope this song is playing somewhere in the background when I get engaged, married, dumped, whatever. It works for all occasions.
5. Andy and I carved some pumpkins this week! This is Duke's first Halloween, so naturally he needed his own pumpkin too.
6. Friday night Andy and I hosted a chili night. I have NO idea why I didn't take photos of how we set everything up...but I was really pleased with the look! Candles, festive lights, Fall leaves, pumpkins, you get the picture. We filled this pumpkin with ice and placed some drinks in there for our guests. The apple cider was later changed to pumpkin ale because that obviously made the most sense...easy and fun idea for a small get together!
7. Glitter + Baby Pumpkins for an easy DIY that I'll be posting later this week!
8. Some people might say the pumpkin thing has gone overboard. I am not one of those people.
9. Andy and I had a nice lunch in our backyard on Wednesday and his cute self decided to sing to me after our meal (thus all the food crumbs on the table).
10. October is over next week. I'm not sure what that's all about.
PS: This literally took me over an hour to write. I'm all over the place. It's this awful coffee.
Happy Monday now! Thanks so much for stopping by!